Yikes I haven't blogged in forever! Connor played soccer again this year. Somehow I got coerced into coaching. I know zero about soccer and neither does Tyson. But he really deserves all the credit because he coached way more than me! We got to choose our own team name and Connor nominated Fire Balls. All the boys voted and decided it would be Fire Balls! Connor is such a great player! I love watching him play. We got to have our team picture with the RSL mascot. It was a lot of fun for the boys. I think most games Connor averaged about 8 goals. He played awesome!!!!
Connor just finished playing T ball. I am so glad its his last year because he is way beyond t ball. 99% of the time he hit without the tee. His team this year was the Twins. Ty helped coach most of the year. Connor played great. I am so sad its over because I love watching him play baseball. He is a great little athlete!










No comments:
Post a Comment