Friday, August 16, 2013

* 10 MoNtHs oLd *

Callie allie is 10 months old today!  I'm lucky I got this adorable pic of her before she ripped my 10 month sign off!  She is so cute!!!  She is still pretty teeny only weighing in at 15lbs.  We are still in size 2 diapers and 9 month clothes.  She's itty bitty and I love it!  Some things that she has done in the past month:

*Cut her second tooth on the bottom
*First swim in the wading pool
*First chocolate donut yum!
*Loves loves loves to jump in the jumperoo and in any ones arms
*Master of sitting on her own
*Waves Hi and says Hi
*Claps and says yay
*Shares a room with Connor (and has slept through the night 4 nights in a row yay!!)
*Loves to eat anything and everything given to her

This little girl makes me one happy mama!  I can't wait to see all that she learns in the next month!

















No comments: