The night of Macie's birthday grandmas and grandpas came over to help her celebrate. She got so spoiled! She is a lucky little girl! With all the craziness going on we didn't know if we would have time to make her a nice cake. So a friend of mine from school Jenny Bartholomew made it. She is a fabulous cake decorator! I called her just 4 days before the big day and she was great and we were very satisfied. It was a really great birthday! I can't believe my little girl is 9 and about to start 4th grade! I am so very proud of her and I love her so very much!!!
Monday, August 12, 2013
My baby girl is 9!!!
This year Macie's friend birthday party was at the swimming pool. Easiest party I have ever had! She had so many friends come and got spoiled! Connor and Mckenna has fun swimming too. They swam for a while then she opened up her presents. She got so many fun things. We had ice cream cups and then it was time to go. She had a really great time.
The night of Macie's birthday grandmas and grandpas came over to help her celebrate. She got so spoiled! She is a lucky little girl! With all the craziness going on we didn't know if we would have time to make her a nice cake. So a friend of mine from school Jenny Bartholomew made it. She is a fabulous cake decorator! I called her just 4 days before the big day and she was great and we were very satisfied. It was a really great birthday! I can't believe my little girl is 9 and about to start 4th grade! I am so very proud of her and I love her so very much!!!
The night of Macie's birthday grandmas and grandpas came over to help her celebrate. She got so spoiled! She is a lucky little girl! With all the craziness going on we didn't know if we would have time to make her a nice cake. So a friend of mine from school Jenny Bartholomew made it. She is a fabulous cake decorator! I called her just 4 days before the big day and she was great and we were very satisfied. It was a really great birthday! I can't believe my little girl is 9 and about to start 4th grade! I am so very proud of her and I love her so very much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Fun.. 9years old wow she looks so grown up. I didnt know that there was a swimming pool there.. Thats fun. Friend parties always seem to be easier then family ones.If you want to deal with all the noise lol
Post a Comment