Monday, January 13, 2014

**LASIX**

The moment Ty has been waiting for, for years!  It finally came!!!!  On the 9th we went to Davis Vision Center and he got LASIX done.  He was so excited and I think I was more nervous than him.  It seriously took about 5 minutes and he was done.  I was able to watch the whole thing and it was pretty cool.  I saw them cut the flap and lift it up. It was crazy!

His recovery was awesome and he never had any pain whatsoever. When he woke up the next morning he kept saying how crazy it was that he could see so clear.  At his checkup he was 20/15 in both eyes!  Its been alot of eye drops and crazy plastic eye pieces at night but I think it was totally worth it for him.  I am so glad that he was able to have it done.  Yay for being able to see!!!!!!













1 comment:

Ashley said...

Super Jealous I want it done so bad but cant afford it lol Thats so cool.