Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Connor turns 7!!

Connor's birthday was on Saturday this year.  For some reason my children think they need to open up a "morning" present.  Connor's was the camo John Deere hat he is wearing.  

In the afternoon we had a little family party.  Connor got super spoiled!  He had asked Santa for a xbox for Christmas and he didn't get it.  But his dad and I came through and got it for him.  He was so excited, surprised, and happy!  He also got a couple games, another controller, and a Green Bay Packer hat.

Connor had a nerf cake this year.  Jenny did an amazing job!  Well he saw it he said whoa awesome!  It was super cute and it tasted as good as it looked!

I am so grateful to have Connor as my son.  He is such a good, kind, smart boy.  I cannot believe he is 7!  Happy Birthday buddy!  I love you so much!!!!










2 comments:

The Daily Smash said...

how come ty never makes the cakes anymore? What a bum lol looks fun he is growing up so fast.

Megan said...

We are living at my grandmas house and there is absolutely NO room for baking or decorating anything! So Ty is off the hook until we get into our new house!!