Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Panties for 3 weeks!!!!!

I am finally happy to announce that Mckenna has been diaper free during the day for 3 weeks!  I am soooo happy and seriously never thought the day would come.  She just didn't care!  She has been doing really great.  I am so proud of her!




Here she is with The Little Mermaid and King Triton she got to pick when she pooped in the potty.  We are still working on that but so far she hasn't had any accidents in her panties.


And for fun here is Callie modeling Mckenna's panties.  She loves to pick a pair to wear when Mckenna does!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

lol I am doing the same thing. Logan has been in underwear for two weeks at home he hates it but I refuse to put a diaper on him so he has to deal with it lol. Its hard cuz I still have to put a diaper on him to send him to school so he is getting mixed messages but he is finally getting the hang of it. Kids are so stubborn these days :) Good luck im right there with ya.