Saturday, March 29, 2014

A bit of a catch up....

March has kind of been a slow month with not a lot of things to blog about.  But there have been a few fun things going on.


Connor's cute little school class was in the newspaper.  He has a fabulous teacher, Miss Weight.  She stresses reading so much.  They read so much in the month of February that's what the hearts are for behind them.  Connor's reading has just soared!  He is one of the top readers in his class and gets to bring home chapter books for his nightly reading.  I am so proud of him.  In all of his testing he is above average and is just doing so wonderfully.  I am so proud of him.
Macie is also doing fabulous at school.  She is above average in her testing as well.  She frequently brings home 95%-100% tests.  I am so dang proud of my kiddos!!

I just thought this pic was cute of my 3 cute girls.

Callie is addicted to Popsicles!  I can't imagine how many more we will go through once summer hits!

A couple Saturdays ago Ty took the kids up to the lakes above Fillmore.  They played in the snow and had a fun time.  Then he took them to the park.  Mckenna LOVES swings and slides and every time she sees one she has to say can we go slide!





No comments: