Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

Well we are super lame!  We didn't do anything for Easter.  I'm a horrible mother and didn't even have the kids color eggs.  On Friday we went to the Meadow Easter egg hunt.  The kids got a lot of candy and some fun little prizes.  
I didn't even take a pic of the kids with their Easter baskets.  They got some candy and they all got a book.  The girls got new flip flops and Connor got some cute little leather gloves.  They were very happy.
I did however take pics of the kids in their Easter clothes before church.  I posted all 4 that I took because it is so funny.  All of the pics are pretty cruddy.  Mckenna DID NOT want her pic taken.  So then Callie followed suit and didn't want her taken either. Oh man what a memorable pic this will be!





No comments: