On the 16th Callie turned 18 months! I can't hardly believe that she is already a year and a half. She is so teeny tiny which is probably part of the reason it doesn't seem possible. At her well child checkup she weighed 18.6 lbs. and is 31inches tall. She is in the 0% for her weight. She isn't even on the curve. She is so small but fiery!
Here are some fun things she is doing:
*Walking like a pro and practically runs wherever she goes!
*Screams mom to whomever's attention she is trying to get.
*Is saying a new word everyday! She practically repeats everything I say.
*Loves jewelry, dress ups, and high heels!
*Went to nursery all by herself and no crying!
*Loves peekaboo and says peekaboo so cute!
*Loves to play outside, ride her bike, and use sidewalk chalk
This little girl is small but she rules the roost! She is so much fun to watch and seems to be learning something new every day. I have so much fun being home with her and Mckenna all day. Mckenna is teaching her all kinds of great things! I am so blessed to have such a sweet little baby girl!












1 comment:
Its a happy day when the kids are old enough go to nursery makes church so much easier. Just wait until they are all in school it finally feels like you can breathe again for a few hours a day lol She is super cute and tiny she looks like connor in a few of those pics :)
Post a Comment