I have a few random pics that I wanted to post from the past couple weeks.
Macie has entered 6th grade, which living in Fillmore means 6th grade choir. This was their first performance. It was at the Art and Living history festival in Fillmore last Friday. They sang 3 songs and sounded really great. Its going to be a fun year!
We have entered the fantastic world of potty training with Callie! This is my absolute most unfavorite part of parenting. Hopefully she catches on quickly and we can get rid of diapers!
Connor had pack meeting and received some awards. He is getting really close to finishing his Wolf!
Tyson had a mishap at the junk and lost his rake in the dumpster. I was laughing at him because he had to dumpster dive to get it out!
Yesterday Callie was playing on the couch and I looked and saw her wearing the sunglasses and headband. I snuck a picture and then a few minutes later she wanted me to take a pic!












No comments:
Post a Comment