On Monday Callie and Mckenna were cutting, coloring, and gluing. Mckenna went into the bathroom and Ty went to see what she was doing. Callie came and said Mckenna cut her hair. Callie says I told her not to, but she did. When Ty got Mckenna to open the door he asked if she had cut her hair. She said no. Ty said why is there hair on your shirt and she was still adamant that she had not cut her hair. Well the left side of her head was about 2 inches shorter than the rest of her head!
Oh my goodness, Ty and I were so mad. As you can tell by the first picture she was not happy. My hairdresser was in Hawaii and couldn't do anything for us until the next evening. Luckily everything turned out wonderfully. Mckenna needed a good haircut anyway, and I love her in these cute little bobs. It worked out and she has even decided that she likes it.
We had a long talk with Callie about never cutting her long beautiful hair. When I was taking Kennas pic, Callie wanted a pic of her hair too. As you can see it is super long. If she ever whacked her off I would be devastated!












No comments:
Post a Comment