Yesterday I noticed some things in the ad I wanted from duanes. So with coupons in hand
this is what I came out with. I spend only $6.33! Here is what I got:
*6 Bar S hotdogs for $.39 a piece
*2 Mccormick grilling seasonings for $1.00 a piece
*3 Kraft BBQ sauces for $.14 a piece
*1 20oz. Frenchs mustard for $1.09
So all in all Iwas pretty happy with my great deals!


3 comments:
First FB, now your blog-- so fun to catch up! Your family looks so perfect! And I'm jealous of your shopping deals-- I really need to get on the coupon bandwagon!
I just saw that you have a blog. I have one too. I will add you to my list. My address is weisenbeck.blogspot.com
SHUT UP! I'm moving closer to Duane's.
No one can ever say that being a mom isn't all about your education and using life experience to make a family work! You are one smart shopper and I'm excited to shop a little more with my noggin:)
Post a Comment