Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty!!!



Today is Ty's 30th birthday! I just wanted to wish him a very happy birthday and let him know how much he is appreciated. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man as my husband and father to my two beautiful children. He is such a great provider and takes such great care of us. With Ty I know that me and the kids always come first.
Macie says: Happy Birthday daddy I love you so much!
Connor says: Happy Birthday dada I love you!
I diddo exactly what the kids say. I hope you have a wonderful day and you know how special you are to us. Love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Amanda and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! Hope it's a good one:)

Ashley said...

happy birthday love you tons have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tyson!