Last night we had such a great time. My parents, Ty, and I went to Usana and saw an amazing concert! First up was Julianne Hough. She was great. She is really cute and seems genuine. Next up was Blake Shelton. He was a riot! He was so much fun and sang really great. And then the big show.....GEORGE STRAIT!!! He was so awesome. He sounds just like he does on his cds. Every song he sang was great. There isn't a song he sings that you can't sing along with. He put on such a great show. He came out for an encore and sang 3 more songs! It was such a fun time. The only complaint I have was the parking at usana. It took us FOREVER to get out of the parking lot. We finally escaped on a back road that I don't think was supposed to be used but people were using it. I am so glad we got a hotel room because we didn't get to it until 1:30! We had such a great time. It was so much fun being with Ty and my parents. Thanks a TON to Morgan and Shelby for keeping the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am so jealous! I wanted to go sooo bad. I don't know why I didn't get tickets. I guess I was being a tight wad!
I will agree with you on the parking. It is a freaking nightmare to get out of there.
You should have mentioned you were coming up, we live 2 minutes away!!
I agree with amanda why is it with how much you guys are up here for concerts and the zoo that you can never visit anyone from Tysons side of the family?? I really dont understand.
Post a Comment