Macie, Ivy, Campbell, and Azi
Ivy, Macie, and Azi
We had a wonderful 4th of July celebration. As always we went to Fillmore and watched the ever so exciting parade! Then we headed into the park to visit, eat some lunch, and stand in hot lines to play games! In the evening we went to Grandma Framptons house for some yummy dutch oven food. Then we moved around to the front of the house and enjoyed fireworks. Personally I enjoy watching the kids reactions to the fireworks the most! Connor absolutely loved them. Macie couldn't wait for them to start. She loves them too. Oh and I must mention to put an exclamation point on the celebrating for Ty and I....Tony Stewart won the big race at Daytona!!!


1 comment:
I love small town 4th of July celebrations - maybe next year we can try and make it down.
Post a Comment