Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Empty...

I feel empty. I am trying to cope with the fact that I was nearly half way done with my pregnancy and now I don't have anything tangible to show for it. I know that I have a sweet angel baby waiting for me in Heaven, but my arms ache....
I bought this willow tree statue called Angels Embrace. I put it on my shelf just below the pictures of my baby's in their blessing clothes. I don't ever want this little boy to be forgotten. I want him to know that he is always apart of this family and that he is always loved.
I am so thankful to have the gospel in my life. If I didn't know that there was so much more to life after this I don't know that I could go on. It's such a comfort to know that my angel is being taken care of by family members who have already crossed the veil.
Slowly I think I am healing. I still have days of tears. Poor Tyson.....he has been so good to me. There are days he comes home from a hard day at work and I just cry uncontrollably. He just takes me and holds me and lets me cry until I can't cry anymore. I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband. He has grieved with me and listened to me through all of this. I love him so much and if there is a silver lining in all of this its that Tyson and I have truly grown closer to each other. So Ty, Thank you.
I love you my angel baby and you are always in my heart.

6 comments:

Hilary said...

I can't imagine your heartbreak right now. I'm so sorry. You're in my prayers.

Ashley said...

I have that willow tree also I love it. I am glad to hear that you are doing ok. All you can do is take it one day at a time. And I have to agree with you about Ty you couldnt have found a better husband. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Megan, I can't even begin to know what you are feeling right now. I am so sorry it had to happen to you two. I am hear to talk if you need some listening ears. Take care of yourself and with time you pain shall ease.

Katie said...

Time will soften the ache but I think we feel things so strongly so that we don't forget. One day at a time is all we can do and remember Heavenly father knows you he knew you would be strong enough to go through such a trial just remember he can help you carry the burden you don't need to do it alone. It is a blessing that it can bring you closer as a couple.

Heather said...

Hang in there Megan! You are in our prayers. I know the Lord will carry you thru this tough time in your life.

Holli Slack said...

Megan, those words are so touching! It makes me hurt for you and your family. I know over time that the pain will ease up. It is just going to take time. Like I said if there is anything that I can do to help you guys, just let me know! I will continue to keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.