Monday, December 28, 2009

***SaNtA Claus CaMe to ToWn***

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We went to the annual Christmas eve party at the church in Meadow. Then we went up to my mom and dads and ate dinner and exchanged gifts. On Christmas day we went to my mom and dads for lunch. I think the kids loved everything they got. Santa was very good to them.

My new dining set I got early. I love it!!
At the Christmas eve program Macie was a present.

Cutest dancing present ever!!
Macie and Santa
Me and Connor with Santa. He wanted nothing to do with him!
Opening new pjs on Christmas eve
Anna wants to help!
All the wild fun at my mom and dads!
Very happy with his new BIG firetruck!
Collecting their loot!
All Connor asked for was a motorcycle...and he got it!
Macie's new CD player
Macie's new baby
The look on Connor's face when he opened this motorized 4-wheeler was priceless! He was so excited! Loved it!!
Macie with her new DS
Cruising along!!















3 comments:

mandy85 said...

What a fun christmas.

Holli Slack said...

Looks like Santa found you guys and the kids got some good things from him!

Ashley said...

I love your table. Isn't it great when we can get excited about stuff like a table lol Looks like you all had a great christmas.