Saturday, December 19, 2009

~Missin My Angel~


I am missing my Angel. I have felt like I am getting better. I can actually go a few hours without thinking about the baby!

I HATE Mondays. Mondays are the day my week turned over...so I think hmm I should be 23 weeks today:(

I think that I am healing. Tears are no longer a major part of the day. Some times I can even go 1 whole day with no tears!! But I can make up for that easily in a few minutes of some days. I can feel the Lord with me. He has definitely been holding me the past 4 weeks.
I had this Christmas Tree Ornament made. It has our Angel Baby Boy's birth date on it. He is our angel on top of the Christmas tree. This is such a comfort to look at.
This has been the biggest struggle of my entire life. A part of me can feel peace because I know that he must have been one of Heavenly Father's choicest spirits. But a part of me also feels that it is so unfair. Why me???? Why now????
I found a sweet poem that makes me cry, but also gives me some comfort. I would like to share it.
My First Christmas In Heaven
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away your tear
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.
I see how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones , you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift from my Heavenly home above.
I send you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
Whats always most important are the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do.
I can't count the blessings or love he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That's sweet. Time will help and sometimes believe it or not I think the fact we don't forget is a blessing. you will get through this and be stronger for it. we are thinking of you hope your family has a merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

What a sweet ornament and beautiful poem. You are such a strong person. Take all the time you need to greave.

Anonymous said...

I love that poem too! It's so comforting! I am so sorry you have had to go through this. I can't imagine your pain. You are amazing to me and such a strong person. Hang in there and know that we are thinking of you and love you.