During dinner the other night Macie decided that she should serenade us with a song she learned at school. So this is what we heard the last half of dinner. Didn't want you to miss out so here it is!!! Sorry you will have to pause my playlist to hear her sing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
She is ADORABLE! I love to watch her sing in Primary, you can tell sh'e just a happy little girl!
She is so stinkin' cute! What a good little singer you guys have! Just wondering who she got that talent from you or Tyson?
How cute! Addie wanted to watch it over and over!
I LOVE it!!! She is so cute.
its a little scary how much Macie looks like Dallin in this video. They could totally pass for brother and sister ha ha to funny.
That is sooo cute! So when you gonna have a child that actually looks like you! I can't believe how much they both look like Tyson! Adorable!
How Cute!!!
I love it, she is SUPER SPECIAL!
Love you guys :)
Oh yeah and I love that Connor works his way in there too! Such a boy!
Post a Comment