Tuesday, March 16, 2010
~Disney On Ice~
On Sunday we took the kids to Disney on Ice. Macie was super excited, but Connor wasn't sure until the show started. This particular show was so perfect for my kids. Connor LOVES the movie Cars. He was so excited to see Mater and Lightning McQueen. For him this part of the show was his favorite and it didn't last long enough. He kept asking when they were coming back. Then we watched The Little Mermaid. Macie loved it! We also saw the Lion King. And last was TinkerBell, which Macie loved as well. We had such a great time just being together as a family and enjoying each other. It was so fun to watch the kids watch the show. They were so intrigued! We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What good parents your guys are. I need to get my keeps up to see a show very soon. Oh and I have a very special surprise for you. It came in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to see you! Gives you something to look forward to.
How fun!!! I've wanted to go for years but never get around to buying the tickets. I'm glad you guys had a good time :)
Sounds like so much fun! My little niece LOVES Disney on Ice! My brother was going to take her this year but decided that Disneyland was a better suit for her this year!
I bet they had a blast! It looks like your seats were pretty good too!
I love Mickey and Minnie, maybe I should try and get a ticket and go with you guys next time. I doubt Ryan and the boys would want to go!
looks like fun I was going to bring Dallin on a mommy and me date but I didnt have any money ha ha oh well maybe next time. Looks like fun
Post a Comment