
I am overflowing with happiness and joy right now. This morning I was able to deliver my blankets and poems to the hospital. As I was talking to them about my experience and why I wanted to donate I cried like a baby. But it felt so good to give and to know that hopefully no mother will ever have to experience this tragedy the way I did. I gave them some "helpful hints" that will hopefully help other families and give them some insight into what I experienced being the mother. I know that my little man is smiling down on me and I know that he is proud of his mommy.


2 comments:
This might sound weird, but I am so proud of you!!! This is a huge step in your healing! Just knowing that you have possible helped to ease the pain of another mother is huge.
{{GIANT HUGS}}
I can feel your excitement and joy in your post!
I am smiling right along with you sweetie!!!!
Post a Comment