![]() |
| Personalize your own free slideshow |
On Thursday the 15th we began our trip to San Diego. We spent the night in Primm and then finished the trip on Friday. We were so excited to get there and the kids did great in the car! We were able to do so many fun things while we were there. Shelby's apartment has a swimming pool and we were able to swim.
One day we went to the San Diego zoo. We were able to see so many fun animals. They were all so active. The zoo is so big and it was kind of complicated to decide where to go. But we saw alot of new animals and had a great time. Macie rode the sky ride with Taylor and Shelby. It was her first time and I was scared to death. But she said if I don't try it I won't know if I like it. So she did it and loved it!!
Taylor works at the Marine Base so we were able to go there. We went bowling. The kids had a great time. We were also able to play in the free arcade! It was great!!
We went to the beach 2 days. It was so beautiful! There were huge waves and it was fun to take the kids into the water. We collected alot of seashells. Connor was content to just play in the sand. But when I finally convinced him to get his feet wet he loved it! Although he wouldn't take off his shoes!
We went to the Mormon Battalion monument. We went on a really fun and interesting tour. The kids were able to pan for gold. They thought it was alot of fun. The next day Macie actually asked me if we could go back.
We were able to visit the port of San Diego. We saw alot of big ships. Connor loved the pirate ship. It was very interesting. Then we drove down to the San Diego Temple. It is simply gorgeous!!! It was nice to just walk around the outside and enjoy the beauty. But my mom and I are still kicking ourselves for not bringing our recommends! We will definitely do that next time and do a session.
One night we took the kids to Chuckie Cheese. I don't know who had a better time....Macie, Connor, or Taylor! I think he is a child in a grown mans body!
We had such a wonderful time. It was sad to leave. Connor cried because he wanted to live with Shelby:( It was hard because the next time I see Shelby she is going to be a mommy! We left on Saturday morning and decided to make it a one day trip. Well strangely enough I think Connor had food poisoning that day. He couldn't keep down any fluids at all. Every time he would sip 15 or so minutes later it would come back up. The poor little guy threw up the entire way home. He was such a trooper. And believe it or not that was the only day he was sick! He was fine on Sunday.
Thanks so much to my mom for taking us down. It was such a fun trip and we will never forget it! And super thanks to Shelby and Taylor for putting up with us for a week! We had such a fun time and can't wait to do it again!!!



4 comments:
oh man I am so jelous I want to go back to San Diego. That was by far our favorite family vacation that we have taken and we all want to go back so bad. Its so nice there. Looks like you all had a great time and I want to go to the San Diego zoo again after seeing those pics :). Also I cant believe how big the kids are getting Macie looks so grown up its crazy how time flies.
Sounds like you guys had fun, I bet it was nice to get away for a week!
I am so glad you guys had a good time. By the looks of the pictures it was way fun. Too bad Connor had to get sick, but least it was at the end of the trip.
I love the pictures from the beach! I bet it was so relaxing ;)
Post a Comment