I went to the doctor today and everything looked great!! The baby has flipped and is now head down and ready to go (hopefully he/she will not turn again before delivery!). All along the placenta has been anterior and very low, partially covering my cervix. From the little ultrasound in the office Dr. B thinks that I am in the clear, but I get to have a big ultrasound next week just to make sure my cervix isn't being blocked by the placenta. So hopefully things are well that way....I really don't want a C-section! But all in all baby looked great!
I am finding it very bittersweet to be in the 3rd trimester all ready! I am sooooo ready to hold this baby in my arms and love it to pieces. But at the same time I am going to be sad that the pregnancy is over. This has been the most stressful pregnancy I have ever had just with all the worries that came from the last pregnancy. But as Ty and I were lying in bed this morning I was thinking how blessed I am. I was lying on my side and Ty had his hand on my belly and the baby was doing acrobatics in there!!! We were both in absolute awe of all the movement and the sweet miracle of life! Pregnancy is such a miracle and a blessing. I am so thankful things have gone well and this baby seems to be happy, healthy, and very active. I guess all in all I am feeling incredibly blessed in my life right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment