Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ultrasound

So today I went in and had another ultrasound. I am 29 weeks 5 days. The placenta is totally away from my cervix so that isn't going to be a problem. The baby is getting so big that its hard to get any good pictures, we couldn't even get a good profile because of the way the baby is laying. The tech did some measurements of the baby. As he is measuring the head, I am thinking this head looks huge! Then he says that's a pretty big head! The baby is measuring 33 weeks!!! He/She weighs 4lbs 3oz already!!! I am so scared! I go to the doctor next week....maybe he will move up my due date or induce me early! This may be wishful thinking, but I really don't want to deliver a monster child! But I am just so thankful that everything looks great!

No comments: