Friday, October 15, 2010

A Visit From The Tooth Fairy.....Twice!!!!

A few months ago I noticed that Macie's two bottom front permanent teeth were already coming in! They were poking through right behind the baby ones! I told her that she needed to work on them and get them out. We went to the dentist in August and he gave her until Halloween to have them pulled out or he would help her.
On the 13th we were at the bus stop and I asked her how loose her teeth were getting. I felt the one on the left and it was hanging by a thread! I told her it was going to fall out today! Sure enough that night was gave it a little twist and out it popped! She was so super excited and so were we! That night she put her tooth under her pillow and the next morning there was a Silver Dollar there! I heard her get up in the morning and go running into Connor. She said Connor the tooth fairy brought me an over sized penny!! I started laughing....so funny!
Yesterday she came home from school and told me her other tooth was going to come out. I knew the other one was close, but I thought it still had a day or two. She went into the bathroom and gave it a twist and sure enough it popped out! She was so proud of herself! The tooth fairy came last night and left her 4 quarters!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now she has 5 oversized pennies...LOL I remember those days with Adriana. I swear she lost all her teeth at once and it was fun to have her toothless. Dylan is still losing his teeth. So the poor thing is toothless and in Jr. High.

Holli Slack said...

That is so cute about the oversized penny! How nice is that she loses two teeth and already has the teeth there to replace them. My poor little niece has her to front top ones missing along with the two bottom ones on each side of her front ones. Very cute!!!