Thursday, November 18, 2010

34 weeks!!!!!

So here is my baby update! I hadn't realized it had been so long. This hugely gross picture is me on Saturday at 34 weeks on the dot! I am getting pretty large!
Today I had my regular doctors appointment. I am 34 weeks 5 days. Everything with the baby looks really great. I did report to my doctor that I had been having backaches, lots of braxton hicks, and lots of cramping. He had me go over to the hospital to have a Non-stress test. It was so much fun to listen to the baby's heartbeat! While I was hooked up I had 3 contractions. They were about 10 minutes apart. They are uncomfortable, but not killing me. He didn't want to check my cervix, so he said to just watch the contractions. If they get closer together then to come back.
So I was sent home and told to take it easy, drink lots and lots of water, and put down my paintbrush!! For those who don't know I have been in this major painting mood the past few weeks. I have painted my living room, tv room, hall, and I just need to paint the room with the computer in it. We are getting measured for new carpet tomorrow and I was going to go home and finish painting, but Dr. B said NO! So I guess unless I want to get shipped to Provo, I better obey his orders and behave myself!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh yeah you are going to have this little one way before xmas Just dont have it on the 29th thats Dallins bday lol good luck so exciting... And the stress test is fun the first time or two but be glad u didnt have to go in every week for months lol

mandy85 said...

Good luck and you are not huge I gained 80lbs with gav and don't really want to be that big again

Parke Family said...

You look cute! no more painting....I went through that also =). Jealous about the new carpet, how exciting. All will be well and that little baby will be here before you know it. Can't wait to see him ;) Love You!

Holli Slack said...

You do NOT look hugh...you look amazing! I am glad to hear that everything is going well with the baby! I think that is funny that you have been in a painting mood...I want a few things painted in my house, and if your weren't pregnant I would hire you to come up and take care of it for me! So I guess until the baby gets here...take it easy and relax a little.

Brian & Jamie Frampton said...

You look great! We are very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Take it easy for 1 more week and then I say go for it!!! I've never gone past 37 weeks and all of mine have been healthy at birth. You look great. So how are you feeling??? How are the nerves treating you??? I have just decided to take it day by day and that seems to be going pretty well. Sending you all my love!