
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Preschool Fun
Today when I picked up Connor from school he came walking out wearing this adorable Pilgrim hat! He also had this Indian Headdress to wear. I just had to brag on how cute my little guy is!! He always has such a fun time at preschool. He always comes home with the cutest crafts and fun papers that he has been working on. Preschool has been the best thing for him! He is gaining independence from me. He is learning so much! He is getting so great at writing his name and telling me all the letters in his name. He is growing and learning so much.....I can't believe it!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So fun Dallin is the same I wish I would have started him in school last year he loves it. But all they did for thansgiving was some dinky little book about a turkey lol no fun dress up's like connor so cute. Glad that he likes school so much.
Did you notice I was wearing one as I came out the front door? I kind-of forgot and then felt really silly when Bonnie commented on my hat!
I have to tell you how much I love your little man... he's ADORABLE and love every minuite I get to spend with him!
It amazes me how much they absorb... too often I get frustrated and think that they aren't learning anything, but then they surprise me! Ask Connor if he knows the Pledge of Allegance? He may not yet, but we were talking about it the other day and Carlie rattled it off word for word. We've only been saying it for, maybe the past month or so and she knew it ALL?!? Little people are amazing and I'm glad all of you parents let me hang out with your kiddos for a few hours a week!
Sorry for the novel?
Post a Comment