Mckenna isn't a huge fan of tummy time, but we are working on it!! The last picture I just added because she is so cute! So happy my Christmas present came 3 weeks early!!!!
So cute she is getting so big already. I cant wait to see her. Do you know when you guys are going to bless her? She is already almost a month old.. Both my kids hated tummy time also . So I just never made them do it much lol
Tyson and I have been married for 13 wonderful years. We are the proud parents to a daughter, Macie, who is 9,a son Connor who is 7, Mckenna who is 3, and our newest addition Callie who just turned 1. We also have a son waiting for us in Heaven.
2 comments:
So cute she is getting so big already. I cant wait to see her. Do you know when you guys are going to bless her? She is already almost a month old.. Both my kids hated tummy time also . So I just never made them do it much lol
Cutest Elmo pajamas ever! :-)
Such cute kids -- it's so good to see them altogether and enjoying the holidays!
Post a Comment