Thursday, October 4, 2012

38 Weeks

38 weeks....so I guess I can only possibly be pregnant 3 more weeks....if I go over which I never have, but I guess there is a first time for everything!  I went to the doctor today and found out I am 2 cm and 20% effaced.  Talk about disappointment.....  I contracted for 6+ hours on Monday and thought for sure I would at least be a 3.  So he stripped my membranes and I am definately feeling more crampy and pain this afternoon.  I really hope something happens in the next few days because he is going to be out of town all next week.  He told me I couldn't deliver because he really wants to be here!  He doesn't know the sex of the baby either so hopefully this weekend or I have to wait a whole week.  Anyway here is a yucky pic of me today.....hopefully not many more pics like this to come!

No comments: