Could it be that one of my children might actually look like me....even a little bit! I pulled out some pics of me as a baby and the more I looked at them I could see Callie! So I just might have some offspring that resembles me!....Haha!! So I will post a few pics of me as a babe and then you can enjoy the real beauty....Callie!
So most of these pics I am just a few weeks old. This last one I am about 2 1/2 - 3 months old. I can see a resemblence but I think that my hair was longer on top then hers.
Now Callie:
OOh I love this little girl so so much! She has brought such a love into our home. We couldn't be happier!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yeah for sure she looks like you but I think that mckenna looks like you also. Its Macie and Connor that you spitting images of Ty. Its a good mix two and two lol
Post a Comment