Today I am 39 weeks! Wow.....2nd longest time I have ever been pregnant! I had an appt today and had to see a different doctor because mine is out of town. Things look good and I am measuring 38 1/2 cm. I am 3cm dilated and 30% effaced. And I am feeling VERY pregnant! My body always hurts and I am so lazy and tired all. the. time! But I guess thats just the way it goes!
I see my reg doctor on Monday and hopefully we will set an induction day if baby doesn't come before his/her due date. I am getting so anxious to meet this baby! I still can't believe in a week or two I will have a newborn at home! Craziness....but I am so excited! Very bittersweet....ready for this pregnancy to be over but sad to know its probably the last one. But life is good!!!
Here is my pic from today.....39 weeks of yuck! Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good luck with everything. I can't wait to find out what you are having so I can buy some baby stuff. Somedays I think I want another baby but the thought of diapers again scares me lol.
Post a Comment