
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Family Pics 2010
Sorry for the picture overload! My sister in law Amanda took these great pics of the family and how am I supposed to choose favorites to show off????? I love how they turned out! I am so happy with them. Please go and check out her website and look at the awesome work she does! You can find her at www.amandakaymemories.com. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 comments:
I LOVE 'em! I don't even know where to start -- Connor's cute little boots, the adorable Daddy & son picture, the beautiful pregnancy photography, or just the perfect family shots! You guys look great and Amanda did an awesome job capturing that! One of the things I LOVE the most -- is the photography is professional, crisp, colorful and beautiful, and not all tweaked and over-photoshopped like all the other photographers seem to be doing lately -- we've had some photography done that I LOVE the pictures, but I wish I could get the file without all the messed with color -- I think it'll 'date' the photos, since it seems to be very trendy right now to have slightly-off color hues on photos. I just want a beautiful photo of what my kids look like, not a representation of the latest photoshop fad! :-)
Love them so so sweet I love the last one the best... I wish we would have done our pics outside I like that a lot oh well maybe this year we will find someone that can do it... So sweet you all look great and cant wait to see you soon :)
Very cute I LOVE them! I really like the one that you put as your main picture! I would also have a hard time deciding which one to put on there.
Post a Comment