Thursday, September 2, 2010

{ 1st Day of Preschool }

Connor had his first day at Polka Dot Preschool with Miss Monica today. He was super excited to go. This morning he put his backpack right by the front door. When he got home he told me there were a lot of girls and him and Brayson! Its true.....there are 8 girls in his class! He said he learned about not fighting and there is a time out chair if you are naughty! He said school was great and he wants to go back!

I cannot believe my little man is big enough to go to school! It will be so great for him and I am super excited to see all the things he learns!















1 comment:

Ashley said...

SO cute I know I cant believe how fast they grow up. I even waited a year to start Dallin in pre school and it still feels like it has gone by so fast. Glad that he likes it.