Monday, September 27, 2010

Ladies and Gentleman; Boys and Girls........

On Saturday Tyson and I surprised the kids with a trip to the "Greatest Show on Earth"; Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey circus! They were super surprised and I think really had a great time. My cute little family





Clowns entertaining the crowd



The brave tiger trainer

















The awesome tight-rope walkers




There were 7 motorcycles in here driving at the same time!



I loved the elephants!


The baby elephant


I didn't take pictures of nearly half the stuff we saw. There were amazing body benders, trapeze, acrobats....everything! It was so much fun.


The kiddos ready for bed!!



We took the kids to Cabelas. Connor wanted a whole hunting outfit!




It was so much fun just spending the whole weekend with my little family. I wish we could do it more often.

















3 comments:

Ashley said...

Fun you guys do all the stuff that we want to but cant afford ha ha. I tried to win tickets to the circus for weeks and sadly didnt get any so we couldnt go. And same thing when you went to the disney on ice last year if we dont win tickets we cant go lol

Ashley said...

Oh yeah you should of said you were in town I have lots of stuff to give Ty .... Oh well maybe we will get to see you soon

{Mo} said...

How FUN! We always talk about taking our kids, but never actually do it??? Connor told me all about the hotel and the elephants, and lions and motercycles! He was so excited!