Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Floss After You Brush!!!
A few weeks ago our whole family went to the dentist. After our checkups the dentist gave us floss and told Macie how important it is to floss. Well she began flossing right away. Every night she flossed and every morning she would say: Mom did you and dad floss last night?? Well my always was always no, but I need too! After she got this answer several times Tyson and I found these signs hung up by our bathroom sinks! I sure hope we can remember to floss now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed Macie. That is some very good writing. Keep up the good work.
What a sweetheart! I don't think it gets any cuter!
How cute! What a sweet girl :)
She is so cute. That is cool that she picked up on it and wants to sayd has a total come apart when I do it and she won't do it herself.
Post a Comment