Thursday, September 23, 2010

Poll

So I thought it would be fun to post a poll about our baby. I am leaving the poll open until I am 38 weeks. You vote either boy or girl and I have also included a weight poll. If you think the baby will be 8 plus lbs or 8lbs and under. I am excited to see what everyone thinks!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! So has it been hard not knowing what the sex of the baby is? We are contemplating what to do with our next one. You will have to a full blown poll and see what everyone guesses.

sandra wood said...

I think it is a boy and he is going to be in the 7lbs. 5oz range

Ashley said...

Sorry Ty but I have to say girl you know that my child is psychic and I hope under eight pounds cuz if not ouch lol

Shelb said...

HAHA GIRL!!!! :) 7lbs 6oz. :)