Thursday, March 3, 2011
3 Months Old....
I cannot believe how time flies! Mckenna is 3 months old today! She has been such a joy to our family. She has brought such a sweet spirit and so much love into our home. She loves to be read to and talked to. She smiles and coos like crazy. She is very very drooly. She has been sleeping anywhere from 6 to 10 hours at night! She is a great baby and has the sweetest little personality. I love you my sweet little Mckenna!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ok I am so mad at you that you are sleeping that much already lol Logan just turned 9 months and I think that the most he has slept is 7 hours and that was ONCE lol She is so sweet I cant believe how fast they grow its so sad.
Post a Comment