Thursday, March 24, 2011

School Fun

On Wednesday Macie had hat day at school.  She was insistent on wearing her cowgirl hat.  She did look pretty cute in it!  Connor joined in by putting a paper plate on his head and saying it was his hat!
On Thursday Connor had crazy hair day at school.  He wanted it spiky all over like a rock star!
The last picture is Macie reading to Mckenna while I was making dinner last night.  Mckenna loves Macie to read to her!







2 comments:

{Mo} said...

Connor's hair was awesome! I was going to tell you how much I liked it like that.... he looke ADORABLE!

Ashley said...

That is so fun I wish that Dallins school would do more days like that all he has done is wear your pjs one day and then wear blue,orange,green shirt days. Thats not reallt to fun lol he would love crazy hair and hat days.And connors hair is super cute you should do it like that everyday.