Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'll Make My Own Craft....

Connor had to miss school today because of a nasty cough.  He hates missing school. He came and told me he needed paper and glue.  He said he was going to make him own craft!  So I set him all up and found a few more things he could glue on the paper and this is what he made!
As I took his picture he said I sure wish Miss Monica could see this!  So Miss Monica this is for you :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thats so funny Dallin is the same way he is so mad on friday when there is no school he says can I work on my math problems and reading books all weekend cuz I have no school lol

Sorry little connor is sick thats no fun. Hope he gets better soon.

{Mo} said...

Awwww, for me! I love it.... you did a GREAT job Connor. Hope you feel all better by next preschool and don't have to miss another day, cause we missed you today buddy!