Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I really hate my birthday!  Last year when I turned 30 it gave me a complex!  I want to stay 29 forever, but unfortunately that isn't going to happen.  But all the wonderful family around me made it a great day.
I was able to have lunch with my grandma, mom, sister, and the kids.  It was alot of fun.  I received lots of phone calls, text, cards, and Happy Birthday wishes!  Thanks to everyone for those!
Ty and the kids made the evening great.  Ty BBQ a yummy New York Steak dinner!  Then he made me a yummy cake.  They also gave me some gifts.  I got some perfume and a mirror with a beautiful saying about moms on it.  Then Ty, being the sneaky devil he is, got me the perfect gift, the one I have wanted ever since we lost our little angel.  This picture:
Of course I cried like a baby!  It was just what I wanted.
So all in all I have a wonderful birthday.  I am so lucky to be surrounded by people who love and care for me so much.  Thanks to the kids and Ty for making my evening for complete!  Love you!!!

1 comment: