Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~The Incredible Rolling Baby~

Mckenna rolled from her back to her belly last night for the first time!  She has been really close for a few weeks and finally did it!  Here is a step by step of the process in pictures!
Starting out

Always rolls onto her side and hangs out for a bit


Getting closer to the belly (hands always in the mouth)


On her belly (hand stuck underneath her)


Nice View!!


Pulled arm out and now thinking Oh crap I don't like my belly!


Getting really ticked off...mom help me!!
 So I then have to put her back onto her back because she can't do that on her own yet.  After she is on her back for a few seconds she rolls onto her belly again!  Such a silly girl!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was so happy when Logan figured out how to roll back on to his back but it wasnt for months after he rolled from back to belly. He would just roll onto his belly 100 times a day and then scream until someone rolled him over. Good luck hopfully she figures it out soon lol