Friday, April 8, 2011

This Boy Cracks Me Up!!!

Some of the things Connor says shock me because I have no clue where they come from!  But last night was the icing on the cake.  Tyson walked into Connor's room and Connor was hiding behind the door with a baseball bat.  Ty says Connor what are you doing?  Connor says I thought you were coming in here to destroy me!???  Where in the world did that come from??  Too funny.
Yesterday he was with my sister Shelby at my moms and he looks at Shelby and says I think you need to get your own place!  What the heck?  All I can say is this boy has a unique personality and totally cracks me up.  But boy do I love him!

2 comments:

Amanda and Ryan said...

What a stud! Miss you guys :)

Hkcarp said...

LOL! That's too funny. It is amazing the things they say. I agree.. Niko comes up with a few that Craig and I just look at each other.. completely lost for words. They are hilarious.