She is so chubby lol I am glad that you think that screaming is cute lol Logan does it all day and it drives me crazy but now that I think about it he has been screaming from the day he came into the world. And it is loud he has some lungs on him. She is growing up so fast. By the way I do think that she is cute I was just joking lol
Tyson and I have been married for 13 wonderful years. We are the proud parents to a daughter, Macie, who is 9,a son Connor who is 7, Mckenna who is 3, and our newest addition Callie who just turned 1. We also have a son waiting for us in Heaven.
1 comment:
She is so chubby lol I am glad that you think that screaming is cute lol Logan does it all day and it drives me crazy but now that I think about it he has been screaming from the day he came into the world. And it is loud he has some lungs on him. She is growing up so fast. By the way I do think that she is cute I was just joking lol
Post a Comment