My baby girl is 4 months old!! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. She is such a joy in our home and I can't remember how life was without her! She is growing and changing so fast.
She is becoming so vocal. She goo's and loves to be spoken to or read to. I love love love hearing her in the morning talking from her crib....so sweet.
While lying on her back she lifts up her head like she is doing baby sit ups! So cute.... Also while lying on her back she rolls onto her side and she is so so close to rolling onto her belly.
She loves to suck on her hands and bite down on my knuckle. She is the drooliest baby! She is always dripping with drool.
I love everything about this baby. She is the chubbiest baby I have ever had. I am interested to see how much she weighs when we go to the doctor this week. I love the rolls on her legs and how her wrists look like there are rubber bands around them. She has the sweetest little personality and I am so in love with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh she is so sweet...I can't believe she is 4 months old already...
She looks more and more like Macie everyday she is getting so big.
Post a Comment