Macie has been growing out her hair for a long long time. She is very proud of it. I have even been stingy with letting her have haircuts because it has just been getting so long. Well about 6 weeks ago she told me that she wanted to cut it to her shoulders. I told her that we shouldn't go too durastic at first and said we would cut off some of it and see how she liked it. Yesterday was finally haircut day. She decided that she didn't want to cut off any....just a tiny trim! But her hair had alot of dead ends and needed a good cut so I told her we needed to cut off about 6 inches. It looks different but its still long and looks so much healthier. And she is happy and really likes her new haircut!!!
BEFORE
AFTER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)


1 comment:
I thought that you were going to say that she cut it all off lol I remember when I cut my hair when it was to my waist I cut it just under my shoulders and I have never grow it back again and that was a good 18 years ago lol I want to see a pic of it dry and done I bet its cute.
Post a Comment