Collins angelversary landed on a Sunday this year. It was good in a way because I was busy and couldn't sit and just think about missing him. We went to church and then came home and had lunch. Then we went down to my mom and dads and watched the football game. By the time we got home to write out notes and let off our balloons it was dark. I love how excited the kids get to write him letters and send them to heaven on balloons.
This year Connor was super bummed and very sad missing his baby brother. Surprisingly this was an easier year for me. I honestly think it was because I spent the whole day with family and couldn't just sit and think about him.
I still love and miss that baby boy so badly. I can't believe it has been 6 years. I feel very blessed for the time I had with him. I also know that I need to start working harder if I am going to be able to see and live with him again someday.
I love you sweet Collin. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.....






No comments:
Post a Comment