Macie had her Christmas dance recital on the 11th. She danced so great. She is fun to watch.
Just snapped a couple cute pics of a sleeping Callie.
On the 17th Macie had her Middle School Christmas program. We were sitting so far in the back there was no way I could get a picture of her. The gym was packed. She looked cute and sang some really cute songs.
After the program her teacher let all the girls from her class have a sleepover at the school. The teacher stayed with them and I was asked to be a chaperon with one other mom. There were 12 girls total. She ordered in pizza and then pretty much let the girls just go wild. They tried so hard to break into the boys bathroom but were unsuccessful. So they decorated the outside of it instead. They ran around the school and wheeled each other around. They danced and sang. She finally made them lay down to sleep at 2am. Needless to say, I was beat when I went home at 7:30 the next morning. It was sure fun and something Macie will remember forever!
Lastly, the high school asked us to be apart of the Christmas home tour. I snapped a few pics of the house decorated for Christmas.











No comments:
Post a Comment