Ever since we lost Anna we have felt like we were missing something. We wanted another dog, but weren't sure what kind we wanted. I wasn't sure if I wanted another little dog and we both kind of liked the idea of a big dog. Ty kept saying Rottweilers. I thought he was crazy! I started reading up on them and found out they were great family dogs.
Tyson had been stalking the Rottweiler page on KSL for months. We knew we wanted purebred, but did not want to break the bank. We found some for a fairly good price, but then they were far away. A few weeks ago Ty called and told me to get on KSL. There was a female in Beaver and she was lower priced than some we had seen. I got on and looked and her. She was really cute. She was the only one and I knew if we waited too long we wouldn't get her. So I called and put down the deposit and she was ours!
We were able to pick up Pyper on the morning of Christmas eve. Oh my! She is adorable and huge!! We are all getting used to one another, but we are loving her. She just turned 6 weeks on Saturday. As soon as we get the potty training thing figured out and the biting to calm down we will be set! She is super soft and very sweet!!













No comments:
Post a Comment