I cannot believe she is 11 months!! Its getting harder and harder to have her sit still in the red chair....we didn't get very far today and she ripped off my sign! This baby makes me soooo happy!!! She is the happiest little girl. I just love her to bits!
*She had her 1st Halloween....an adorable monkey
*She has her top left front tooth....the two to the right of it just barely popped through
*She loves her daddy! She always says dadadadada and the second he gets home she wants him!
*She dances to music all the time.
*You ask her a question and she will shake her head yes....although I'm sure she has no clue what she is answering!
* She is an excellent little eater.
I think thats all the big milestones. I swear she is just growing every single day. I am so happy I have her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment