2 years ago today I gave birth to a precious sweet baby boy. I can't believe its already been 2 whole years. Today the wound has felt just as fresh as when he first left us. Per tradition we all wrote him a note and attached them to five balloons. Then we sent them off to him in Heaven.
I am so thankful to be the mommy of this little boy. He has forever changed who I am. He has forever changed my perspective on earth life and eternal life. I love how excited the kids got when they remembered it was his angelversary and we were going to send him balloons. This year I am also thankful that my little "rainbow" baby is here with me. She has saved me. She must really really miss him because her balloon was ahead of all of ours!
My sweet angel....mommy misses you so so much. I love you forever and think of you every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think the traditions you build to include their angel brother in your kids' lives will forever enrich and change them for the better. My little sister, while gone for 28 years, is still such an important member of our family, and I'm better for it.
Post a Comment